Cabin Rental Policy
At Patoka 4 Seasons Resort we do ask that our guest respect the policies we have set in place. These policies have been set to make cabin stays at Patoka 4 Seasons Resort the best experience possible for all of our guest.
Minimum Stay requirements: Please see our Rates page for rates and restrictions.
Sunday – Thursday rates require a 2 night weekday minimum or weekend rates apply. Single night stays during the week, if available, require a $200 credit card hold or cash deposit refundable upon inspection for damages.
Weekend rates require 2 night minimum. Single night stays on weekends are only booked upon availability and peak season rates apply.
Peak season does require a 3 night stay for weekends.
Holidays may require a 3 night minimum.
All reservation require a $200.00 hold on the credit card for the damage deposit, this is done at check in. This is just a hold if there are no damages upon inspection the hold will fall off. Please note, each bank is different and can be 2-4 days for the hold to be released from your bank. If at check in and your card is denied same cancellation policy is in effect.
We offer WIFI internet service in select cabins. We don’t charge for the WIFI, however it is a shared limited network for basic emails and web surfing only. If WIFI is not available in your cabin it is always available at the office and clubhouse.
Occasionally appliances,hot tub,fireplaces,etc…can malfunction. We will service and restore these amenities as quickly as we can,but we will not make any rental concession for time without these items. Likewise,loss of electricity,water or any other “Acts of God” that are outside our control will not result in a refund of any monies paid. Due to cleaning and servicing, hot tubs are sometimes not up to full temperature at the time of check in and may need several hours to heat. We ask that you follow all guidelines and policies regarding use of amenities in order to keep them functioning at peak efficiency. Failure to do so may result in damage or excessive cleaning charges.
We do clear our roads in the winter. Ice is a problem and we do have hills here. If the roads are icy on our property we do ask you to drive safely to the office and we can take you to your cabin. During the winter 4 wheel drive is needed sometimes.
We will not refund your rental due to wildlife or insects. Please be aware that you are staying in a highly wooded area where nature is anticipated, and we treat on a regular basis.
Hunting, Weapons, Firecrackers or Dangerous Items:
Absolutely no hunting, no paintball,or air guns are permitted! We don’t allow fireworks or water balloons. We do allow golf carts/ATVs but they must be ridden on our roads only and must follow the rules observing quiet times. Must have certificate of proof of insurance coverage and drivers must have drivers license.
Holidays are charged at the peak season rate, and usually require 3 night minimum stay.
For stays of 3 nights or less a one night deposit is required. For 4 nights or longer a 2 night deposit is required. We do have a 7% sales tax and a 5% county tax. Balance is due at check in.
Reservations canceled 14 days or more before the reservation date will be refunded except for a 30% cancellation fee. Reservations canceled 13 days or less before the reservation date will forfeit the whole deposit. If you fail to show or cancel your reservation (within 24 hours of your stay) you will be charged in full for the whole stay.
Check in is any time after 4:00 pm at the main office. If you are going to check in later than 5:00 p.m please call the office. Keys are not given until paid in full. At check in you are required to pay for your full stay.
Check out is by 11:00 a.m. If leaving earlier than 8:00am there is key drop at the office to drop keys. At check out your trash is to be taken out to trash receptacles and dishes washed. Please turn off all lights and lock doors. Check out times are strictly enforced as we need to get the cabin ready for our next guest as we had it ready for you.
Occupancy & Visitors:
All of our rates are based on two-person occupancy. Each additional guest age 8 years and older are a extra $10.00 per night and 7 and under are $5.00 per night. Infants 1 and under no charge. Here at Patoka 4 Seasons we don’t allow visitors, each person must stop at the office and check in. We allow only paid guests. If this rule is not followed the occupants of that cabin will be asked to leave without a refund.
Our cabins are non smoking cabins. We allow smoking outside of the cabins and ashtrays are provided on your deck. If you choose to smoke in a cabin a $100.00 cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
Pets are welcome all year around in pet friendly cabins only. They must be crated when you are gone. Because of the extra cleaning that a pet friendly cabin does require there is a $20.00 pet fee per night per pet. Pets must be on a leash at all times while on the property and no pets allowed at the pool area. Pets in a non pet cabin will result in a $100.00 fee. A maximum of 3 pets per cabin are permitted.
The pool is open from Memorial Day-Labor Day. Times are 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. After that the pool may remain open at Patoka 4 Seasons discretion. The pool after Labor Day will be open 10:00 a.m- 8:00 p.m. No food or smoking in the pool area and no glass bottles. No alcohol allowed in the pool. When the pool area is locked any one deciding they are going to go over the fence will be escorted from the property without a refund.
Tent / Tables / Chair Rental Policy:
- Equipment will be set up by our trained staff only in designated areas. The tents cannot be moved.
- Tents must be reserved in advance. First come first serve basis.
- Rental is available only for our registered guest only.
- Our staff may be by at times to tighten or adjust the tents.
- Do not attach anything to the framing or the tent material itself.
- Absolutely no grills or fires within 20 feet of the tents.
- Quiet time is to be observed 10:00p.m-8:00 a.m.
- Patoka 4 Seasons allows no outside vendors.
- Make sure your group is aware of the rental policies
- Once your reservation has been made, you will be sent a rental policy contract to fill out, sign and send back via email or USPS mail within 2 weeks before your reservation.
- Reservations canceled 14 days or more before the reservation date will be refunded except for a 30% cancellation fee. Reservations canceled 13 days or less before the reservation date will forfeit the whole deposit. If you fail to show or cancel your reservation (within 24 hours of your stay) you will be charged in full for the whole stay.
One day rental pay in full upon reservation.
2 day rental, one day required upon reservation and balance at check in.
Day rental is 3:00 pm-11:00 am
Equipment to be set up by our staff only and cannot be moved!
Our tents will be set up in certain designated areas only.
Tents must be reserved in advance. First come first serve basis.
All reservations are to be made in advance.
Rental for registered guest only.
Any damages will be charged to credit card we have on file.
Our staff may be by at times to tighten the tents.
Nothing can be attached to the framing or tents material.
Absolutely no grills or no fires and no deep fryers within 20 ft of tents.
Quiet time is to be observed.
No outside vendors.
Make sure your group is aware of the tent policies.
Person renting the tents will be sent a rental contract to be signed and emailed or mailed back. Need this at least 2 weeks before arrival date.
You are responsible for any damages excluding acts of God (wind,hail,rain)
Staff reserves the right to remove tent due to weather (refund will be prorated for weather) and failure to follow policy rules (No refund given!)
- You are allowed up to 2 weeks before your reservation to cancel your tent, table or chair rental in order to receive the deposit back on all except 25% on everything you have rented. If you cancel within 13 days of your stay you will forfeit the entire deposit for everything you have rented.
- You are responsible for any damages that occurs. Excluding any acts of God such as wind, hail, or rain.
- Staff reserves the right to breakdown your tent due to weather related circumstances. If this occurs, the rental rate will be prorated at that time.
- If the Patoka 4 Seasons’ staff is forced to breakdown the tent, chair or table rentals due to a failure to follow policy rules, there will not be a refund.