Posted | 0 comments
#26: New Luxury-Style Cabin
Coming Soon! Under Construction. Available Starting Memorial Weekend.
Two Story Cabin, Sleeps 6
- Newest cabin at Patoka, opening Summer 2017.
- Sleeps 6: Master bedroom upstairs with private full bathroom. Private deck over looking the woods.
- Has screened in porch and 2 decks. (more…)
Posted | 10 comments
#19: Solarium Deluxe
One Story Cabin, Sleeps 16
- Brand new cabin at Patoka, opened in Spring 2016.
- Full eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Solarium Deluxe sleeps 16: One level/4 bedrooms/3 bedrooms with 2 queen in each bedroom/4th bedroom w/solarium 2 queen futons.
- Television in each bedroom.
- 2 fireplaces.
- 2 full baths w/ tub shower/½ bath.
- Washer,dryer and Dishwasher.
- TV in Living Room and Solarium/Cabin has Satellite/WIFI/DVD.
Notes: Newest addition to the Patoka Cabin family.
Click here to see the image gallery and to read more about this new cabin.
Posted | 0 comments
Google My Business – Patoka 4 seasons Resort
You just got a 3-star review“Cleanest hot tub I’ve rented. Cabin…”
– Andrew HuffmanRead
Posted | 1 comment
Our in-ground pool is completely fenced and includes a sunbathing apron. Tables, chairs and loungers are provided. No lifeguard is provided, so all children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult. The swimming pool is open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. Located adjacent to the pool, you will find our air conditioned clubhouse with bathroom facilities and more.
Located inside the Clubhouse, the Game Room is open
8 am – 9 pm year round. It includes a coin operated pool table,
video games and coin charger.
Located close to the pool, our sports field has large open area
for football/baseball. There is a sand volleyball court with net
and volleyball, and horse shoe pits with shoes. Children’s
playground and toddlers’ play area are next to the pool.
If you enjoy the wilderness, take a relaxing walk through our scenic trails and witness some of the breathtaking landscapes at Patoka 4 Seasons Resort.